Welcome Alphonce and Oscar to GCS

Greetings Alphonce and Oscar!

Thank you so much for joining the GCS team for these next few weeks! We are very happy to have you with us at Global Cycle Solutions, and we look forward to hearing from you regarding your successes at Nane Nane.

As for who I am, my name is Jodie, and I am the managing director/"CEO" of Global Cycle Solutions. I have worked in Tanzania extensively these past two years, where I have been developing the technology you will be selling at Nane Nane. Najua Kiswahili kidogo. Nijaribu kufanya mazoezi KiSwahili yangu kwa sababu KiSwahili yangu ni mbaya sana.

In August, I will be coming to Tanzania to implement our technology during the harvest system. My plan is to sell many shellers and even ride our Rahisisha na Baiskeli to gather village reactions and prepare for mass production.

On behalf of GCS, we look forward to working with you both in helping us grow and reach our goals in Tanzania.

Karibuni sana na tutaonana.

Wasalimie,
Jodie

No comments:

Post a Comment